Kill Two Birds With One Stone With A Heat Pump For Your Pinellas Park, FL Home
We might enjoy traditionally mild weather here in sunny Florida, which is why your home’s air conditioning is such an important part of your comfort. But would you be ready if the weather got unusually cold? You might be if you had a heat pump installed in your home.
Unlike an air conditioner which only works to cool your home and a furnace which is only there to warm it up, a heat pump is capable of doing both. These energy-efficient marvels ensure you’re taken care of whatever the weather is doing outside. They use less power, have a smaller environmental impact and require less direct care than a normal HVAC system – in other words, they’re the superheroes of the heating and cooling industry. We may not wear capes ourselves at Harrington AC, but we can still put these heroes to work for you.
What Makes A Heat Pump A Good Choice For My Home?
Heat pumps confer a host of benefits for you and your home, such as:
- Long Operational Life – As they don’t have many moving parts, especially compared to a regular HVAC system, they tend to last much longer.
- Environmentally Friendly – Since they don’t burn fuel the way a furnace does, and they’re more energy efficient than an air conditioner, they go a long way toward shrinking your carbon footprint.
- Less Maintenance – Once again, the simpler components of a heat pump don’t suffer as much wear and tear as a traditional system, so you won’t have to worry about as much regular maintenance (though taking care of it is certainly still recommended!)
- Cheaper to Operate – Generally speaking, the combination of energy-efficiency and the combination of heating and cooling in one unit makes a heat pump cost less per year to run.
- Quiet Operation – As heat pumps are gently moving temperatures from the outdoor air to the inside air and back again, they are much more quiet than the roaring compressors and fans of standard HVAC units.
Bring The Best Of Both Worlds To Your Home
Heating. Cooling. Energy-efficiency. What’s not to love? Heat pumps could be a game-changer for your home, making sure you stay perfectly comfortable year-round. If you have questions about how a heat pump can benefit your home or you’re ready to get one installed, message us online or call 727-541-5222 today!